FP&A Director at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Corporate FP&A is an important function for DFIN, sitting at the center of the broader finance team to help the CFO, DFINs leadership and Board gain financial visibility and insights on the business. This team runs DFIN's financial processes, including our Annual Planning process and quarter forecasts, and helps architect the information flow and methodologies we need for dynamic business partnership. Corporate FP&A sets the parameters and forecast processes for the finance team, partners closely with the Investor Relations team to set guidance and help tell our story through numbers, and partners with other key operational teams on the moving pieces that impact our financial outlook (tax, accounting, treasury, facilities). You will work with partners across finance and the leadership team.
• Manage key financial processes, including forecasting, budget planning, performance reporting, and others.
• Architect financial commentaries and documents to support key financial deliverables.
• Develop new processes or improve existing processes relating to financial planning/reporting.
• Develop metrics to track team-specific and company-wide trends, identify opportunities, provide recommendations, and collaborate across all levels.
• Support ad hoc projects and help define systems improvements to support DFIN's growth.
• Apply an analytical approach to influence strategic decision-making, with a focus on capital allocation decisions and long-term financial planning.
• Provide financial analysis and commentary to important partners including DFIN's board, management team and Investor Relations team.
• Help to build out a new team within DFIN
• A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or other relevant field
• 8-12 years of relevant finance experience, including experience in finance & strategy in a corporate environment
• Experience leading and developing a team
• Experience leading complex workstreams
• Excellent proficiency in accounting and corporate finance concepts
• Familiarity with financial planning processes and business systems such as BPC, Essbase or similar
• Consistent success and career progression
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent