FP&A Financial Analyst, Sales and Revenue at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support and challenge Braze’s Global Sales and finance teams during the forecast/planning cycles with responsibility for forecast accuracy
- Own the forecasting process for headcount planning and expense budgeting
- Assist with sales revenue and short and long-range business planning initiative to support Sales growth
- Evaluate and develop financial models to help drive strategic business decisions and identify opportunities to optimize performance
- Assist in meetings with individual department leaders to discuss financial performance, and incorporate business insight into the rolling financial forecast
- Report on actual financial results against targets, provide analysis of variances, assist in guidance on future trends, and present findings to Finance leadership and the Executive team
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years in FP&A, preferably within Tech and SaaS is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or relevant field
- Excellent data analysis skills, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Experience building complex budgets involving SaaS contracts
- Previous Sales or Services Finance experience preferred
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Netsuite and Salesforce
- Deep knowledge with Revenue Recognition and ERP systems
- Team player that embraces change and thrives in a fast paced environment
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.