About the role:
Enova is currently searching for a Manager to join our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. As a FP&A Manager you’ll be a skillful collaborator, thriving in a fast-paced, innovative environment, who will be expected to partner across the organization at all levels on key strategic projects and analyses, driving business insights and executing on key deliverables for the company. This is a broad and demanding role perfect for finance and strategy professionals with a diverse background looking for a new and exciting challenge.
What you will be doing:
- Provide analytical and financial support to business unit teams including product management, marketing, operations, corporate development, and corporate service functions
- Oversee the development and preparation of periodic business unit and consolidated forecasts and management reports, and draw insights used to drive executive decision making in conjunction with P&L and company leaders
- Develop and share deep market insights and high-impact analyses about relevant industry trends, new product opportunities, and potential market expansions to prioritize key investments and opportunities
- Author and deliver impactful presentations, distilling complex ideas and opportunities into actionable insights
- Define success metrics for key initiatives, develop business cases for new products and services and crystallize key insights on business performance when initiatives are launched
- Manage and mentor a team of analysts
We’re excited about if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or related experience
- 4+ years in a company finance, public accounting, consulting, or investment banking role, or graduate of finance rotational program
- Ability to influence and communicate successfully at all levels of the organization, synthesizing insights and conclusions into organized and impactful communications to senior management
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications
- Helpful but not required:
- Exposure the lending or broader financial services industries
- Certification or progress toward CPA, CFA or MBA
- Systems knowledge - ERP (Workday), FP&A modeling tools/databases, CPM software (MicroStrategy)
Our FP&A Team:
Enova's FP&A Team is responsible for ensuring the company makes the right financial decisions. In order to achieve that, the team dives deep to develop solutions and deliver results. By partnering closely with the business, they challenge the status quo to help maximize long-term returns, drive growth, and create an accurate picture of the company’s short-term and long-term financial outlook. As a part of the finance team, you have the chance to learn our business from the bottom up and provide key insights to influence Enova’s leadership team.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.