Head of Capital Markets at Enova
About the Role:
Enova is currently searching for a Head of Capital Markets to develop and execute the Company’s capital markets strategy. In this highly visible role, the Head of Capital Markets will contribute to the Company’s success by ensuring efficient funding for Enova’s diversifying and growing loan product offerings.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Execute a variety of debt capital markets transactions to ensure funding needs are met for a growing balance sheet
- Responsible for growing and maintaining relationships with investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, fixed income investors and rating agencies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as the Executive team, Legal, Compliance, Product and Finance teams to ensure alignment and cross-collaboration on capital markets activities
- Coordinate with lawyers, data providers, back-up servicers, and other external parties in connection with capital markets transactions
- Manage a small team responsible for external reporting, borrowing base certificates, data tapes, investor/lender diligence requests, transaction marketing materials and more
- Lead the team’s modeling efforts for capital markets activities, M&A opportunities, new product launches and other ad-hoc initiatives.
- Support IT/Software Development in streamlining and simplifying data infrastructure to accelerate and improve reporting.
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- 7+ years in capital markets, ideally with 3+ years of experience in FinTech or Securitization
- Expert level knowledge in the capital markets space with a strong network in the funding providers.
- Securitization knowledge
- Demonstrated strength and success in capital markets deal origination or deal execution is a plus
- Ability to navigate a dynamic and fast-paced and environment in an organized manner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated and has effective time management skills.
About the Team:
Enova’s Treasury team is responsible for managing the company’s liquidity and funding to ensure operational obligations are met and growth initiatives are achieved. The Treasury team sets and implements the funding strategy for Enova, forecasts cash inflows and outflows, and is responsible for maintaining relationships with banks, investors, ratings agencies, and payment processors. The team executes capital markets transactions when needed to achieve short term and long term debt funding goals, and handles all external debt reporting and covenant compliance requirements. Finally, Treasury is responsible for managing relationships with the company’s equity and debt investors, as well as rating agencies, to promote the firm’s position in the market and support its long term financial success.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.