Head of Investor Relations at Sprout Social
Sprout Social’s Finance team operates in a fast paced, dynamic environment and plays a pivotal role in supporting an organization with award winning products, people, and culture.
The Head of Investor Relations will be a key representative of our organization, and will spearhead reporting and analysis processes across the company while leading a high performance team. You will have the rare opportunity to provide industry insights to our leaders through data, making significant impact across our business. We are looking for an agile self-starter that can juggle multiple projects at a time and is energized by collaborating with both internal and external teammates. Doing our jobs effectively means approaching each interaction with confidence, each process with diligence, and each of our stakeholders with care.
Sprout Social is used by more than 20,000 customers worldwide. Companies including Evernote, Grubhub, Subaru and Edelman rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
Within 1 month, you will...
- Complete Sprout’s New Hire training program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our product and how your role fits in the organization.
- Conduct initial 1:1’s with employees and our Executive team to identify what a successful. relationship looks like and understand how you will work together.
- Develop a deep understanding of the SaaS industry.
- Gain a solid foundation of the Sprout business mode.
Within 3 months, you will…
- Partner with competitive intelligence team to understand our competitive landscape.
- Own and update Sprout’s full financial model, with future scalability in mind.
- Craft Sprout’s story for current and future investors.
- Perform an audit of all of our FP&A workflows and data streams with the goal of identifying strategies to improve efficiency, providing initial recommendations on any immediate changes.
Within 6 months you will…
- Build rapport with major investors and industry analysts.
- Manage messaging and presentations to the board.
- Implement monthly, quarterly and annual forecast update process.
- Begin implementing your recommendations and strategies for improving efficiency and experience as identified in the audit phase.
Within 12 months you will…
- Organize and execute successful investor meetings and conferences.
- Build an extensive network of analysts and investors within our industry.
- Play a key role in our Finance team’s annual strategic planning process.
- Surprise us! Use your unique ideas and abilities to advance our Finance team and Sprout in beneficial ways that we haven’t even considered.
Of course, what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here (1) Equal Opportunity Employment Poster (2) Sprout Social's Affirmative Action Statement (3) Pay Transparency Statement.
Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better.