Head of Revenue
After raising over $12M in venture investment and landing some of the world’s most respected brands, The Mom Project is thrilled to begin its search for an exceptional leader to oversee its sales organization as we scale the business to its next phase of growth. Reporting to the CEO, this role will be a key member of the executive team and have direct responsibility over the company’s revenue growth across all customer segments of The Mom Project.
Please note, this role will include 20-25% travel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead teams across three distinct customer segments to achieve extraordinary results.
- Develop talented individuals across the sales team ranging from entry-level sales reps to experienced leaders to help them achieve their goals and realize their full potential.
- Pipeline and recruit the next generation of sales contributors and leaders at The Mom Project.
- Serve as a key partner to the Marketing, Product, Design, Finance, Engineering and Operations teams to ensure our efforts and priorities are coordinated to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
- Play a leading role in deciding how we improve and develop our customers offerings so we can continue to grow with our customers in new, valuable and differentiated ways.
- Create and manage sales operations that drive efficiency and transparency across the sales team.
- Participate in executive planning sessions, investor meetings and high- profile customer, industry and/or media events on behalf of The Mom Project.
Requirements we won’t budge on:
- Experience successfully scaling a sales team 200%+ YoY in a hyper-growth environment (VC or Private Equity backed)
- Experience selling to F500 and agility navigating red tape and complex org charts to get a deal over the line
- Strong bias for action and comfort creating structure in a highly dynamic, ever-changing and fast-moving environment
- Collaborative, compassionate and engaging leadership style
- Track record for holding yourself and team members accountable for results
- Passion for our mission and serving as a key spokesperson for The Mom Project
Things that will make you a top pick:
- Experience selling non-job board recruitment, staffing or consulting services
- Intimate familiarity with the “corporate work ecosystem”- including the VMS and MSP alphabet soup
- Passion for changing how work gets done to make job opportunities more accessible to moms and families