Interfaces Specialist at Enfusion
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:12 a.m. (CST) on Monday, June 17, 2019
Enfusion is seeking an Interfaces Specialist with extensive middle and back-office experience that will be able to create and improve upon processes between Integráta and third-party interfaces.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm servicing 350+ clients that combines award-winning, cloud-based software with Outsourced Middle and Back-office (MBO) Services to provide unrivaled front-to-back solutions for the investment management industry. Headquartered in Chicago, we currently also have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, São Paulo, and Mumbai.
What you’ll do
- You will assist our Business Development team when connectivity questions come up throughout the sales process
- Assist with efficiency improvements in our current interfaces environment
- Lead resolution of third-party connectivity issues to strengthen delivery of prime broker/admin reconciliations.
- Monitor system connectivity and data availability for Integráta
- Coordinate projects that are related to process enhancements, vendor conversions or faster information delivery for clients.
- Point of contact for clients and counterparties for all interface/connectivity related inquiries, including on-boarding and day-to-day activities.
Who We Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- 5-7 Years of experience working in an operations role at a fund administrator or complex asset manager
- Exposure to various asset classes in a middle office operations capacity
- Proven ability to create and improve processes and best practices
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative and critical thinking
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven and adaptable individual
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
Read Full Job Description