Internal Audit Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Ability to understand complex financial accounting systems and processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
We’d Love to See:
- Certification of CPA or CIA
- 1-2 years of public accounting auditing or relevant internal audit experience
- Proven GAAP, PCAOB, and COSO knowledge
Impact You'll Make:
- Prior to and during each audit, become familiar with the business processes. Based on established audit scope and objectives, identify and document the key control objectives and develop the necessary audit test procedures at the direction of Internal Audit management.
- Perform audit test procedures for assigned audits at direction of Internal Audit management.
- Document the results of audit procedures performed within audit work papers that support the conclusions reached.
- Assist in preparing written audit reports on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls evaluated.
- Acquire auditing knowledge through self-study and guidance of Internal Audit management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.