Internal Wholesaler, Morningstar Investment Management at Morningstar
Morningstar Investment Services, Inc. is an Investment advisor registered with the SEC, and part of the global Morningstar Investment Management group. We are a leading provider of world class investment portfolios and use our expertise in asset allocation, manager research, and portfolio construction to create innovative investment solutions for Broker-Dealers, RIA's, their advisors, and their clients. We offer our services through our own Turnkey Asset Managed Program (TAMP) or unbundled as a Third-Party Strategist on various industry platforms.
As the Internal Wholesaler for Morningstar Managed Portfolios, you will join our growing U.S. Sales Team by focusing on our existing advisor base and strengthening investment alignment and principles to increase business. This position is based out of our downtown Chicago office.
- Influence, persuade, and educate advisors on the key benefits of various Morningstar offerings and assist advisors in the evaluation of offerings considering specific client circumstances.
- Be conversant in all aspects of our managed portfolios program.
- Build Relationships with advisors and make strong presentations via phone and written communication.
- Profile and service existing advisor partnerships within your assigned territories.
- Identify individual objectives, circumstances, and needs of the advisor's business and client base, working with the advisor to align with Morningstar solutions.
- Make outbound calls to advisors to fill conferences, webinars and regional events when needed.
- Ability to perform various operational tasks as needed.
- Utilize current systems, including Salesforce CRM and Discovery Database to document and manage sales efforts.
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with other areas such as Support, Marketing, Key Accounts and Investment as needed.
- Minimum of 4 years related industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect over the phone to financial advisors.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interest and ability to explain portfolio management concepts.
- Series 65 or 66 Licensed, or ability to attain licensing within six months of being hired.
- Bachelor`s degree required.
090_MstarInvSvcInc Morningstar Investment Services, Inc. Legal Entity