Manager, FP&A - Enablement
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Manager, FP&A: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country and this explosive growth requires more focus on financial reporting and partnership across the organization. Critical responsibilities include: owning and building our Adaptive Insights platform to increase visibility and insight into financial performance, collaborating across the finance team and organization to build RX dashboards, and managing the financial data and system environment to enable actionable insights.
We are looking for someone that is detail-oriented, driven and eager to grow with our Finance team. Our ideal candidate has a strong analytical background in corporate finance, consulting or investment banking, and is excited to learn about our business and help establish new processes as we continue to build out our finance team. A self-starter that takes initiative, ownership over processes and is resourceful will excel in this role.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and own Adaptive Insights platform and integration to Netsuite, AFS, Mineral Tree and other systems
- Enhance Adaptive through driver-based modeling, budget versions, planning modules, allocation models, etc
- Manage, build, and improve financial performance visibility throughout the organization
- Collaborate across the finance function to build understanding of data available, data needed, and steps required to build actionable insights
- Partner with FP&A and Revenue Management to continue building out RX dashboards to create transparency in the organization and empower decision making with financial data
- Partner with Insights team to identify opportunities to collaborate and bring together data
- Partner with Accounting and Systems teams to identify gaps in data and opportunities to improve the details
- Create consolidation capability in Adaptive to bring together financials of multiple units
- Manage FX budget rates and actual rates for global reporting and performance management
- Build out internal and external hierarchy and reporting structures within Adaptive
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required
- 3 to 5 years of corporate finance, accounting, or consulting experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Adaptive Insights, Netsuite
- Evidence of cross functional partnership experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Manufacturing/consumer goods industry experience a plus
- Evidence of ‘Customer First’ values and behaviors
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Passion for entrepreneurship
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.