Outsourcing Performance Manager
“The best way to get something done is to begin.” Looking for a new beginning in 2019? Would you like to work from home two days a week? Look no further, our Outsourcing Performance Manager (OPM) role within the McDonald's Global Business Services (GBS) Finance team is just the place for you. Our outsourcing performance managers are responsible for facilitating the development and execution of the performance management processes, metrics and tools for our outsourced services. The OPM is responsible for the ongoing service provider relationship between our outsourcer and McDonalds. This position can be based out of Columbus, OH or Chicago, IL.
- Establish and complete review of KPIs, SLAs, and Operational Metrics that will drive effectiveness and efficiency of outsourced service partner
- Facilitates the formal documenting, assigning for resolution, tracking and reporting of issues
- Ensure the outsource supplier is providing services and completing required obligations as outlined in the contract
- Works collaboratively with the McDonald's internal GBS Operational and Governance teams to drive value from the outsourcing relationship and to mitigate any associated risks
- Can you partner with outsourced service provider on special projects and continuous improvement efforts?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Service Performance or Outsourcing Management
- Do you have General accounting/finance acumen?
- Proven leadership and ability to collaborate, influence and work with multi-disciplined teams
- Are you someone who has a high level of strategic focus/perspective and tactical ability to deliver results?
- Can you receive direction and ability to work independently?
- Do you have the ability to analyze data and formulate strategic action plans to get results?
- Ability to lead, coordinate, navigate, and work through complex issues with strategic, tactical and fresh perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate and present issues and solutions
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- 20% travel, internationally to India 1x per year, as well as domestic travel between headquarters in Chicago.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.