Peoplesoft Sr Advisor
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum 5 years of PeopleSoft experience including hands-on experience with implementing, supporting, and troubleshooting PeopleSoft Financials applications
- proficient functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.x with proficiency in multiple PeopleSoft modules (GL, AM, PC, OM, BI, AR, PO & AP) with an emphasis on Billing, Order Management, Pricing and Accounts Receivable
- Progressive experience in positions focused on PeopleSoft application design, development, documentation, testing, and implementation in full life-cycle project
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience using PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 / 9.2, Application Designer, PeopleCode, Component Interface, Application Engine, SQR’s, Integration Broker, and Security
We'd Love to See
- Experience working with SQL/SQL
- Experience working with Oracle databases
- Ability to travel internationally
Impact You'll Make:
- This role is responsible for the functional and technical support, maintenance and system administration of the PeopleSoft Finance application.
- PeopleSoft Finance modules being supported include: General Ledger, Asset Management, Project Costing, Order Management, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing and Accounts Payable.
- Our team plays a key role in enabling important process decisions in accounting that meet corporate objectives.
- We’re looking ahead to opportunities and challenges as we continue our global implementation of PeopleSoft Finance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.