Pre Fund QC Auditor at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
Review loan files to ensure complete and accurate documentation, adherence to Guaranteed Rate and investor standards and to test for data integrity including a full re-underwrite of sampled loans including but not limited to:
- Re-calculation of income.
- Re-calculation of assets.
- Re-calculation of liabilities.
- Credit review, including ensuring that the borrowers have demonstrated the ability and willingness to repay.
- Collateral review, including ensuring the subject property appraisal adequately supports the estimate of value.
- Review of compliance with all relevant guidelines of all applicable investors, Review of compliance with all relevant state and federal regulations.
- Review and confirmation that all loan approval conditions required by the underwriter were satisfied prior to review.
- 10 years’ recent underwriting experience with minimum 5 years’ FHA Direct Endorsement
- VA LAPP/SAR preferred
- 203 (k) experience preferred
- VA Reno experience preferred
- Ability to navigate all investor policies, including specific GRI and Investor overlays
- Ability to communicate audit results in a clear, professional manner
- Ability to review complex tax returns and asset statements with confidence
- Strong knowledge of FHA appraisal requirements
- Ability to meet department quota expectations without sacrificing quality reviews
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-JS1