Pricing Analyst at SMS Assist
- Prepare pricing proposals for new opportunities.
- Organize, analyze, interpret and prepare reporting to understand key cost drivers and identify market rates.
- Fosters a positive team environment.
- Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data.
- Require general coaching and supervision.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
- Customer Service Skills - Advanced
- Verbal Communication Skills - Advanced
- Written Communication Skills - Advanced
- Teamwork Skills - Advanced
- Organizational Awareness - Advanced
- Negotiation Skills - Advanced
- Analysis Skills - Advanced
- Problem-Solving Skills - Advanced
- Process Orientation Skills - Advanced
- Prioritization Skills - Advanced
Role Specific Skills
- Computer Skills: Advanced proficiencies in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- System Experience: SQL, Tableau, Python preferred
- Proficient project management skills with the ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from origin through execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-5 years of experience in analytics
- 2-5 years of experience in pricing strategy
Other Relevant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or Mathematics is preferred.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.