Pricing Execution Manager
Pricing Execution Manager
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the foodservice industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are a people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand globally by building diverse teams who craft delicious, feel-good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy. Joining McDonald's means thinking big daily and preparing for a career that can have impact globally.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and sustainable sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we see every single day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
Our new, state-of-the-art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is set up to be a global hub that fosters innovation: take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to stay in touch with your team around the globe. With monthly organized events, massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites, our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Needless to say, you’ll be lovin’ it here…
The Pricing Execution Manager will be expected to lead the planning and execution of pricing initiatives both nationally and across field business units. You will lead pricing-related projects, develop and implement business processes in order to drive the continuous improvement of the pricing advisory services program.
A successful manager is a dynamic problem solver - someone who has the natural curiosity to understand and communicate business performance drivers through story-telling and visualization. You will be able to effectively communicate actionable pricing business analysis and insights to national and field partners driving performance of the business and promoting better pricing decision-making at the national and field level.
- Lead execution of the US Pricing Strategy for assigned field territories
- Support the successful deployment of strategic pricing initiatives, including formulation and communication of pricing recommendations and implementation of in-store price tests
- Ensure alignment across system initiatives, national and local promotions and validate that company pricing guidelines and strategies are reflected in the pricing execution.
- Deliver a compelling narrative of McDonald's pricing strategy to field business units and franchisees by demonstrating strong formal communication skills
- Prepare pricing business review to communicate the impact of pricing strategy and tactics on business results for field business units
- Conduct pricing training to educate partners on company pricing strategy, architecture, guidelines, research, & results
- Support & manage the pricing vendor relationship
- Bachelor’s degree required with an emphasis in a related field (i.e. Finance, Marketing Research, Economics, etc.), MBA is a preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Top management consulting experience is preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; hardworking presenter who is comfortable delivering technical content to a broad audience
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred. Experience working with Tableau and/or other data visualization software is a plus
- Result driven and active problem solver
- Financial analysis and being comfortable utilizing multiple datasets
- Project Management
- Ability to frame business opportunities and develop clear, concise and compelling executive-ready communications to various audience groups with minimal guidance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.