Pricing Execution Manager at McDonald's Technology
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s, but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are moving fast and are adding to our best-in-class team. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders, and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last couple years, we’ve launched home delivery, modernized our restaurant experience through digital enhancements and have so much more to come.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and balanced sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are constantly improving. We see every single day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
Our new, state-of-the-art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates innovation. Take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to communicate with your team around the globe! Our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Participate in monthly organized events, enjoy massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites. Needless to say, you’ll be lovin’ it here!Job Description
The Pricing Execution Manager will be expected to lead the planning and execution of pricing initiatives both nationally and across field business units. You will lead pricing-related projects, develop and implement business processes in order to drive the continuous improvement of the pricing advisory services program.
A successful manager is a dynamic problem solver - someone who has the natural curiosity to understand and communicate business performance drivers through story-telling and visualization. You will be able to effectively communicate actionable pricing business analysis and insights to national and field partners driving performance of the business and promoting better pricing decision-making at the national and field level.
- Lead execution of the US Pricing Strategy for assigned field territories
- Support the successful deployment of strategic pricing initiatives, including formulation and communication of pricing recommendations and implementation of in-store price tests
- Ensure alignment across system initiatives, national and local promotions and validate that company pricing guidelines and strategies are reflected in the pricing execution.
- Deliver a compelling narrative of McDonald's pricing strategy to field business units and franchisees by demonstrating strong formal communication skills
- Prepare pricing business review to communicate the impact of pricing strategy and tactics on business results for field business units
- Conduct pricing training to educate partners on company pricing strategy, architecture, guidelines, research, & results
- Support & manage the pricing vendor relationship
- Bachelor’s degree required with an emphasis in a related field (i.e. Finance, Marketing Research, Economics, etc.), MBA is a preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Top management consulting experience is preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; hardworking presenter who is comfortable delivering technical content to a broad audience
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred. Experience working with Tableau and/or other data visualization software is a plus
- Result driven and active problem solver
- Financial analysis and being comfortable utilizing multiple datasets
- Project Management
- Ability to frame business opportunities and develop clear, concise and compelling executive-ready communications to various audience groups with minimal guidance
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.