We are looking for a Pricing Manager to elevate the execution of our pricing strategy and become the driving force behind pricing projects.
As Pricing Strategy Lead, you will own pricing strategy and operationalize pricing systems at Hologram from start to finish. We deliver pricing and commercial offers from over 400 carrier partners globally to help our customers achieve their business goals. As the Pricing Strategy Lead, you'll be responsible for creating simple and easy-to-understand offers for customers, and making sure that our teams have the resources and data that they need to support the process. In close collaboration with colleagues from Sales, Finance, and Partnerships, you will help align the go-to-market team's needs with the needs of the business and work to standardize our pricing offers to enable teams to deliver excellent and rapid customer service.
To be successful in this role, you will be comfortable conducting in-depth pricing analysis and building out complex models to create pricing structures; experience working in a similar intensive environment is a plus. You will also have a proven ability to work cross functionally to execute on projects with colleagues and be comfortable prioritizing multiple, competing objectives. You will also be familiar with Sales Operations, negations and offers. This role reports to the Head of Business Operations.
- Drive pricing strategy and operationalize pricing process and analysis to ensure pricing actions align with business objectives and enhance profitability and market competitiveness.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Partnerships, Marketing, Legal, and Revenue to ensure relevant pricing resources, feedback, and analysis are well communicated and project plans and impacts are aligned.
- Handle intake of pricing from multiple supplier inputs and complete in-depth modeling and analysis to create standardized outputs and projections. Create clear and efficient processes for executing related changes, including related documentation and change management activities.
- Devise processes to review pricing performance against internal strategies and agreements, and provide data-driven recommendations for improvement, margin stability, and growth.
- Manage process for special pricing requests, including escalation and feedback loop with relevant departments.
- 5+ year prior experience in Revenue, Operations, or Finance developing pricing structures in a similar pricing-intensive environment.
- Ability to create complex reporting and projections, including revenue modeling and margin analysis, and draw informed conclusions
- Proven ability to drive processes and work cross functionally with executive, technical, and non-technical stakeholders to co-create solutions that meet business requirements and solve challenges
- Familiarity with Sales Operations and Sales processes, including negotiations and quoting
- Ability to multitask and balance competing priorities to meet deadlines and drive projects across multiple stakeholders and departments
- Self-motivated with the ability to independently follow through on projects to completion
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong communication skills
The Business Operations team strives to help Hologram's customer-facing teams deliver world class service and support. To accomplish this, the Business Operations team builds processes and maintain systems to ensure the trains are always running on time (or even a little early). Our team loves being detail-oriented, building out processes and workflows, and solving cross-functional challenges.How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, fast-paced and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $105,000-$135,000 for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- 30 minute phone chat with Madison Mathis, Head of Business Operations
- A brief case study
- A series of 4-5 video interviews via Zoom with member of the Hologram team, lasting 45-60 minutes each
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.