Sales Operations FP&A Manager at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Sales Operations FP&A Manager is responsible for supporting and enabling frontline sales teams to sell more efficiently and effectively by providing data-driven execution on territory mapping, quota setting, sales incentive plan administration and go-to-market planning. Partnering with the VP, Sales Strategy and Operations, the ideal candidate will apply experience with Salesforce and NetSuite to analyze sales and revenue data, whitespace and packaging opportunities, and coverage models.
- Responsible for data-driven strategy for sales process and revenue optimization
- Create and maintain segmentation strategy and whitespace analyses for presentation to the Board, ELT and sales leadership, considering competitive positioning, market penetration, and unique Affinitiv opportunities
- Refine and update sales coverage model and territory management to maximize sales resource utilization and revenue attainment
- Identify whitespace opportunities, develop business case, and define strategies to exploit them
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve existing business operations and ensure seamless execution of new initiatives
- Identify key performance indicators to measure sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Inform the budget setting process through data and analysis. Assigning budget, sales targets and incentive structures to drive performance and ensure attainment of corporate growth objectives.
- Drive critical, cross-functional strategic initiatives to accelerate productivity and growth and ensuring progress against overall corporate objectives
- Determine key drivers of business and align cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, finance, customer success, etc.) against those drivers
- Support Strategic Account Management methodologies when developing GTM strategy for enterprise accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in a senior sales strategy & operations role, preferably in a fast-growth enterprise software company; automotive industry experience highly preferred
- Deep experience using Salesforce, NetSuite (or other financial reporting tool), reporting and analytics applications (Tableau preferred)
- Strong financial and sales business acumen and judgement, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to structure solutions to complex problems
- Strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills and the ability to effectively partner and communicate with all levels of management, including C-suite and Board of Directors
- Self-starter, highly motivated with insatiable curiosity to learn about and influence the business
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.