Senior Accountant at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
- Responsible for key Corporate Accounting technical areas, which could include areas such as Share Based Compensation, Deferred Compensation, Debt, Pension
- Assist in the monthly consolidation of financial results to ensure results are prepared in accordance with US GAAP and the Company's policy
- Perform analytical procedures to understand the drivers behind changes during the period
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of information included in earnings releases, Form 10-K, Form 10-Q and other SEC filings, including preparing supporting documentation, reviewing XBRL tagging and reviewing disclosure requirements
- Work closely with business units' finance staff, Internal Audit, Corporate staff departments (Tax, Treasury, Investor Relations, etc.), external auditors, and other key members of the Corporate Controller's group
- Provide analysis and insight for other assignments and ad hoc projects as needed, including acquisitions, restructuring activities, impairment analysis, and other requests from senior management
- Assist in updating, interpreting and implementing accounting policies
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-4 years of related work experience at a public accounting firm (Big 4 firm preferred) or a large, multi-national, publicly-held corporation
- Excellent problem solving, communication, interpersonal, analytical and time management skills required
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills required.
- Prior consolidations experience and/or SEC reporting experience a plus
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent