Senior Accounting Analyst - Financial Reporting
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting with financial reporting experience
- CPA Certification
We’d Love to See:
- PeopleSoft and/or Blackline experience
Impact You'll Make:
- Assist in the preparation, completion and documentation of financial reports including: SEC filings, management reports, and debt covenant reporting requirements.
- Prepare journal entries, detailed account reconciliations, roll-forwards and support schedules integral to completion of the corporation’s financial statements and footnotes.
- Assist in providing outside auditors supporting schedules for interim reviews and providing information for year-end audits.
- Responsible for preparing and standardizing reports and supporting documentation to streamline and improve the monthly, quarterly and annual close.
- Accrue certain non-standard journal entries (e.g., acquisition costs, legal fees, audit fees, appraisal fees, refinance fees, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.