Senior Auditor at OneSpan
OneSpan is looking for an experienced Senior Auditor who can work with cross-functional teams to participate in the risk assessment process and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, and execute value-add financial and operational audits across Zoom. This is a high-visibility opportunity where you can identify key issues and make measurable improvements throughout a dynamic company.
The successful candidate will be able to provide contributions in each audit area, apply technical accounting knowledge, sound business judgment, and partner with key stakeholders. You are expected to review business processes, develop risk and controls, develop test procedures, analyze data to detect unmitigated risks or deficient controls, and recommend process improvement opportunities. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Internal Audit and is based in Chicago.
- You must be an excellent writer who can succinctly communicate complicated technical and operational issues in business terms.
- You must be comfortable performing as both an individual contributor and a teammate that can collaborate cross-functionally within Zoom.
- You are expected to stay abreast of business trends and emerging technology.
- Support our annual SOX internal control assessment process. Work closely with our internal stakeholders and external auditors to ensure the controls are designed effectively and testing is performed timely and effectively.
- Maintain SOX process documentation and keep current with new business developments/processes
- Support the execution of financial audits, enterprise risk assessments, operational audits, and investigations as needed.
- Design and deliver audit programs to address relevant risk and audit assertion
- Prepare audit reports to document audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations.
- Communicate with, and educate, process owners effectively, including non-finance individuals, on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, process excellence, and the role of Internal Audit.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; or relevant MBA.
- Internal Audit experience.
- Big Four firm in the core audit/core assurance practice or with a large global public company in audit and/or technical accounting, preferred.
- Recognized professional certification(s) (CPA/CA, CIA, CISA, CFE).
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, with a focus on revenue recognition (ASC 606)
- Experience in an international multi-currency environment.
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley section 404 compliance.
- Experience reviewing and testing of IT controls.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. . We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center