Senior Billing Process Analyst at Ensono
The Senior Billing Process Analyst serves as the owner and primary resource for internal billing processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Review and interpret contracts to create Excel invoice worksheets.
· Review internal input sources for billing.
· Use Excel tools to identify monthly variances.
· Communicate with internal resources for variance explanations.
· Create customer invoices and billing schedules in Workday.
· Calculate and Track Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA).
· Track and invoice leakages identified in revenue audits.
This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
· Minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 5 years and a Master’s degree
· Advanced Excel skills including work experience with VLOOKUPs and Pivot tables
· Excellent oral and written skills
· Ability to self-manage and prioritize daily work independently
· Prior experience using Workday or similar tool for billing
· Prior experience in IT outsourcing service billing work environment
· Accounts Receivable background
· High-level knowledge of Ensono products/services
· Financial accounting background
· Growth mindset
· Change agent
Industry Background (preferred): Telecom/ Manufacturing/ IT Infrastructure/Data Center Services