Sprout Social is used by over 25,000 brands worldwide including: Sony Electronics, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Subaru and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
Our Finance Team isn’t your typical month-end close type of department. We’re a dynamic team working in a fast-paced and always changing environment which means our Senior Billing Specialist will have the opportunity to play a large part in standardizing the customer experience. Although we might live in spreadsheets and provide financial information to the business, that’s only the tip of the iceberg. The knowledge to gain is vast, as is the potential of our organization to continue growing. Doing our jobs effectively means we approach each interaction with confidence, each process with diligence, and our customers with care.
The Senior Billing Specialist we seek is someone with B2B billing/invoicing experience, someone who is able to communicate clearly, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to maximize efficiency. This is a remote-based position where you'll work from your home office in the Philippines, supporting North American business hours.
If you are looking to have an impact and play a large part in the development of our best in class Finance Team, we’d love to speak with you!
These are the minimum qualifications that our hiring team is looking for in this role:
- Proficiency with Netsuite, Salesforce (or similar CRM) and Zendesk (or similar ticketing system)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
Within 1 month, you will...
- Complete Sprout’s New Hire training program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our product and how your role fits into the organization
- Have a deep understanding of the Finance Team’s goals and key objectives and the impact our work has on Sprout’s overall business objectives
Within 3 months, you will...
- Forge relationships with key players internally
- Understand the invoicing process and independently book new, renewal, and amendment invoices to ensure an organized and timely cash flow
- Independently identify and apply cash payments
- Confidently approach written and phone interactions with Sprout’s customers
Within 6 months, you will...
- Foster internal and external rapport and communication across Sprout
- Collaborate with internal teams to troubleshoot subscription oddities and discrepancies
- Effectively contribute to the Finance team’s review and reporting processes
Within 12 months, you will...
- Be a go-to Billing contact for all areas of the business
- Run like a well-oiled machine and increase the efficiency of the invoicing process
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for our team, product and culture. Our benefits program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families
- Progressive policies to support work/life balance, like our flexible paid time off and parental leave program
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment—your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and mental well-being of our team
- Ongoing education and development opportunities via our [email protected] program, employee-led diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives and mentorship programs for aspiring leaders
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Candidates for this remote work opportunity must be based in the Philippines. If you are based in another location within APAC, we aren’t able to hire in your location at this time; however, if you’d like to stay in touch with us in case that changes in the future, please apply and we’ll save your application for possible future consideration.