Senior Billing Specialist at Ensono
The Senior Billing Specialist serves as the owner and primary resource for client billing processes and will report to Senior Manager-Billing Process and Transformation
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage invoicing for existing strategic clients, and be responsible for setting up new customers in our billing systems according to specifics of contract.
. Create customer invoices and billing schedules.
· Review and interpret contracts to create invoice worksheets.
· Review internal input sources for billing.
· Identify and explain monthly variances in billing.
· Communicate with internal resources for variance explanations.
· Track and invoice leakages identified in revenue audits.
This position may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
· Minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 5 years and a Master’s degree
· Advanced Excel skills including work experience with VLOOKUPs and Pivot tables
· Excellent oral and written skills
· Ability to self-manage and prioritize daily work independently
· Prior experience using Workday or similar tool for billing
· Prior experience in IT outsourcing service billing work environment
· Financial accounting background
· Be a Change agent
Industry Background (preferred): Telecom/ Manufacturing/ IT Infrastructure/Data Center Services