Senior Business & Financial Analyst (Chicago)
Enfusion is seeking a Senior Business and Financial Analyst that will be responsible for providing financial analysis, reporting, and general support for process improvements, new product enhancements, targeted customer segments, and efficiency projects to the Executive team.
Who We Are
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Enfusion is undergoing exceptional growth and currently serves some of the world’s largest and respected hedge funds with over 200 Billion Dollars of assets under management. Our seven offices are located in Chicago, New York, Dublin, London, Mumbai, São Paulo and Hong Kong.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for providing financial analysis, reporting, and general support for process improvements, new product enhancements, targeted customer segments, and efficiency projects to the Executive team. This will require the blending of a financial analyst and a business analyst skill set.
- Assist Business Unit Manager with the creation of capital requests and supporting cash flow and payback analysis.
- Analyze cost structure on a regular basis and work with Business Units to determine investment opportunities that will increase capacity and improve efficiency.
- Perform revenue audit as well as monthly revenue reconciliations
- Work with Business Unit members to develop costing models to support pricing to customers.
- Conduct research and coordinate with other teams and external vendors to gather key inputs to strategic planning process: facts, assumptions, customer feedback, competitive and market dynamics
- Update and distribute business unit, product family and customer profitability reporting on a monthly basis.
- Partner with Sales and Revenue teams to create medium and long-term opportunity analysis to prioritize top-line growth initiatives across geographic regions, products, and verticals
- Partner with VP of Finance with monthly reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Develop and maintain annual strategic plan reporting metrics. Provide results to the Executive team.
- Develop and provide ad hoc reporting as needed (e.g. Capital Investment Analysis)
- Quickly build relationships and partner with management to provide solutions that will drive strategy and organizational vision to all functional areas in the business
- Develop financial analyses to support the growth and productivity metrics KPI’s in the business unit through continuous improvement of data extraction and end-user functionality
- Document procedures and processes appropriately to build a library of solutions that future business units can leverage
- Solve problems creatively. Solve ambiguous problems and uncover latent insights
Who We Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 1-3 years in a professional services role or similar field with some financial modeling exposure
- Ability to perform discounted cash flow analysis, financial modeling, statistical analysis and other advance calculations
- Ability to analyze complex financial information and prepare and present detailed financial analyses and reports
- Advanced reasoning ability and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills with key attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative and critical thinking
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient at developing business process design (Process flows, diagrams, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Overall go-getter attitude willing to perform various duties as team needs arise
- Self-driven and adaptable individual
Read Full Job Description