At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst with strong financial modeling, analytical and problem-solving skills to support our rapidly growing organization. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the Company’s analytics and operational insights, with a focus on top-line predictability, forecasted profitability and other key metrics. This role will be part of the Finance and Accounting team and will have the opportunity to work with other cross-functional team members to deliver decision making support for strategic initiatives and business decisions at West Monroe.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of three years of applicable experience. Additional responsibilities for this position include:
- Measure, analyze and report the financial results and metrics of the organization against operating plans and/or financial forecast, identifying trends and recommending actions.
- Prepare financial/management reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Provide analysis, forecasts, and project support to senior management including the CFO
- Model assumptions regarding company growth based on current business trends, current business plans, and alternative strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support strategic initiatives and day-to-day operational needs
- Prepare monthly analyses of clients and projects, solution offerings and geographical locations.
- Perform due diligence for contemplated transactions and prepare quarterly ROI analysis of investments.
- Prepare quarterly market, competitor, and economic analysis.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, process improvement initiatives and other special projects as needed.
- Utilize software programs, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum three years professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA or CFA is a plus
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented individual with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability and comfort level communicating with senior management
- Ability to adapt to changes in environment and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously to meet established deadlines
- Demonstrated computer skills, with advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.