The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority. Enova has not yet determined a return to office date, but will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before such date. Proof of vaccination will be required. Enova will consider exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis for those who need accommodation due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices.
About the role:
Enova is currently searching for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you’ll be a skillful collaborator, thriving in a fast-paced, innovative environment, who will be expected to partner across the organization at all levels on key strategic projects and analyses, driving business insights and executing on key deliverables for the company. This is a broad and demanding role perfect for finance and strategy professionals with a diverse background looking for a new and exciting challenge.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with key stakeholders on business unit operational planning through the development of forecasts, supported by industry and competitive analysis
- Providing analytical and financial support to functional departments including Operations, Marketing, and Business Development
- Developing, preparing, and drawing insights from periodic management, operational, and financial reporting used to drive organizational decision making and greater understanding of business economics
- Driving profitable company growth by owning and applying our value creation framework through unit economics and return on capital analyses
- Evaluating the strategic and financial rationale of new organic and inorganic business opportunities
- Authoring key board of directors and investor communications to drive better understanding of Enova’s strategy, results and value proposition
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 2-5 years of experience in company finance, public accounting, investment banking, or consulting
- Critical thinking, motivated self-starter with advanced problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines, to follow through to completion, and to present conclusions in an organized and thoughtful fashion
- Strong Excel financial modeling skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Certification or progress toward CPA or CFA a plus
Our FP&A Team:
Enova's FP&A Team is responsible for ensuring the company makes the right financial decisions. In order to achieve that, the team dives deep to develop solutions and deliver results. By partnering closely with the business, they challenge the status quo to help maximize long-term returns, drive growth, and create an accurate picture of the company’s short-term and long-term financial outlook. As a part of the finance team, you have the chance to learn our business from the bottom up and provide key insights to influence Enova’s leadership team.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.