Senior ISV Partner Manager, Global Financial Services at ServiceNow
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion and #1 on the Forbes World’s most innovative company list, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud-based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Senior ISV Partner Manager, Global Financial Services will work closely with the Director of Global Financial Services Partner Solutions to accelerate NOW enabled services innovation in the Financial Services verticals via compelling ‘Use Cases’ from designated industry ISV partners that are productized and delivered through the ServiceNow Store. This role will recruit and develop a targeted set of ISV Partners, leverage technical resources to guide them in the development of integrations to, and applications built upon, the ServiceNow platform, and assist the partner in their go-to-market planning and execution. In addition, the individual should have a track record of demonstrated cross functional exec collaboration in a high-profile consulting/services/software organization that required securing consensus on key initiatives & priorities against targeted outcomes in a complex global high growth company. This individual will also need to be adept at internalizing the Global ACE mission & transformational op model principles to enable & accelerate NOW growth.
Primary focus: Accelerate NOW enabled services innovation in the Financial Services verticals via the productizing of integrations with designated industry partners, and executing go to market activities to drive adoption of these products and deliver them through the ServiceNow Store
In addition, this individual will work with the global & regional ACE staff and extended staff members to cross functionally align, operationalize and localize the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs within the three regions leveraging the following three global-geo op model tenets: Partner Segmentation/Coverage, GTM Alignment & Governance, as well as a consistent & predictable Joint GTM Engagement approach.
- Deep industry vertical expertise in the Financial Services verticals
- Ability to recruit new strategic industry partners that fill the whitespace in the ServiceNow Financial Services industry blueprint
- Ability to explore joint customer use cases with partner, ideate on joint product offerings, and work with partner/ServiceNow Solution Architects to outline a path to development
- Ability to engage with partners on joint account pursuit planning, assist them in sales cycle pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate co-sell with ServiceNow direct sales
- History of developing and executing partner go-to-market plans. Align, localize and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year business plans with targeted partners around industry solutions.
- Clearly defined joint go-to-market initiatives with key ISV Partner exec sponsors with defined milestones and progress tracking metrics & associated accountability
- Work with regions to align with field sales, presales, enablement & services governance to ensure regional leadership input and feedback for ongoing refinement
- Strong business development capabilities and history of developing and executing partner GTM business plans
- Ability to drive measurable outcomes with the ISV partner ecosystem aligned to ServiceNow’s Financial Services industry solutions
- Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” strategies & tactics between field sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue
- Work strategically to identify new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ with key partners and build the associated partner industry plan including product development plan and joint GTM and marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with SISO & ISV partner execs along with the ACE Global Alliance Directors to jointly develop world class business plans with associated QBR governance & exec sponsorship to include committed targets & shared metrics
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5-8 years of deep industry experience in the Financial Services sector and experience in enabling or driving ‘Digital Transformation Journey’ solutions to enable revenue & accelerated growth
- Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Past experience and relationships with Global System Integrators, Managed Service Providers, ISV software vendors and experience with Cloud & SaaS Professional Service organizations required
- Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA a strong plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.