Senior Manager, Executive Equity Plans at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first, highly collaborative culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That's why inclusion and diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is currently seeking a full-time Manager/Senior Manager to lead our Capital and Profits Interests Program in our Shared Services function. This is a new role to ensure a successful launch and evolution of this program at West Monroe that will create long term value for Directors in our organization. This person must understand and help us drive our recent switch from our Stock Appreciation Right plan to Capital Profits and Interests Plan. The Manager/Senior Manager will support a variety of different areas which will include oversight of the annual subscription window, execution of capital units and management of director loan program. This role must bring a strong knowledge of restricted stock plans as well as partner/director incentive plans within another partnership or similar organization to support a progressive strategy and design for WM’s C&PI program.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Support employee understanding of capital unit award grants including general guidelines on taxation
• Lead efforts to automate routine work streams and manual processes to enable efficient, accurate and timely processing of capital unit award data
• Maintain company’s equity data including reconciling new grants and terminations
• Leverage Principal.com or recommend and implement other online tracking tools
• Manage Termination and Retirement Waterfall
• Process employee exercises, coordinate with transfer agent and accounting to ensure accuracy and timely flow of exercise funds including tax withholding
• Assists with the development of the long-term strategy of the CPIP to attract and retain a high-performance workforce
• Ensures all capital unit programs are properly administered and legally compliant
• Support accounting for capital unit compensation by providing equity information and making necessary updates to online and internal systems
• Calculate capital related employee compensation including regular income and gains from capital units
• Coordinate with employee and payroll to ensure proper withholding of tax from capital proceeds
• Ensure all capital unit grants are compliant with applicable Federal, State and local laws. Prepare and file required reports
• Communicates and educates employees on the CPIP options to help them make appropriate selections.
• Lead the annual subscription process
• Work closely with compensation, total rewards, legal and finance team to create a center of excellence for WM’s CPIP plan
• The ideal candidate has a minimum of 8-10 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years supporting a capital profits or related equity program
• Prior experience in the working with a professional services firm constructed as a partnership or LLC
• Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification is strongly preferred
• Experience with Principal.com or other equity management platform
• Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• The ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability and comfort level communicating with senior management
• High energy, positive attitude, self-starter, and independent thinker
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with high degree of EQ
• A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
• Bachelor’s degree
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.