Senior Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Home Depot, PetSmart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
Vibes is searching for a smart, talented Senior FP&A Manager with at least 3-5 years of experience in financial data analysis, financial modeling, and operational analysis to support management with business analytics. The FP&A Manager will be an integral part of the finance team and responsible for the preparation of financial forecasts, operating plan variance analysis, and operational performance reporting. This critical position will have direct access to the Vibes executive team and partner with the CEO and others on strategic discussions spanning every aspect of the business.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your FP&A expertise in a high-growth mobile marketing technology company. The top candidate will have command of strategic financial modeling, internal consulting expertise and relentless focus on the business and our customers' businesses.
This is a full-time position located in downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams and reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Perform complex data extractions and manipulations, which culminate in the design and production of ad-hoc analyses and standard reports for the finance team, other functional teams, and company management.
- Perform data validation to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of underlying data and analytic models.
- Create standards of reporting to be used throughout the organization – work collaboratively with Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Chanel Partnerships, Technology and more.
- Act as an internal consultant to work across company departments to gather data, perform analysis and routinize reporting.
- Work with stakeholders and business users to define business-reporting requirements and to ensure data consistency and quality.
- Design and automate reports for efficient production.
- Provide analysis and identify key learning’s to increase operating efficiencies.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, business administration or other relevant related major.
- FP&A experience in high-growth Saas and marketing businesses highly preferred.
- MBA preferred. CPA, CFA, or CMA also desired.
- 3-5 years experience as a business/financial analyst, with emphasis on quantitative reasoning, statistical and analytical modeling, and operational reporting.
- Advanced analytical and modeling skills – proven ability to review financial results and provide meaningful analysis and proactively identify key business issues, drivers, and recommendations.
- Strong self-directed organizational skills to manage time effectively and prioritize on daily and weekly basis.
- Absolute commitment to meeting strict financial reporting and evolving deadlines.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment while also being able to work and think independently.
- Knowledge of business intelligence system functions and experience with data mining tools, techniques and standards.
- Expert and demonstrable level Excel skills required. Strong PowerPoint, Word and Access skills required.
- Experience creating and using SQL queries, working knowledge of relational databases.
- Financial modeling skills, data mining, extraction and validation testing.
- Good judgment, adaptive intuition and strong teamwork skills to work well with team members and all other members of Vibe’s departments.
- Able to adjust to multiple shifting priorities and respond to critical needs as they may arise.
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.