Hello, we're Vibes
Vibes, a mobile marketing leader, is a team of more than 150 experts with one common goal: unlock new revenue potential for retailers and brands. We accomplish this by uniquely combining best-in-class technology with top-notch mobile expertise.
Why Work with Us?
If you’re looking to join an upbeat, friendly and open company, look no further. Vibes is constantly learning, improving and expanding with the industry’s best workers. From our directors to our interns, there is a wealth of knowledge and eagerness to learn all things mobile. If you have the same hunger for growth, you've found the right company.
Where we are
300 W. Adams St., 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Volunteer Time
Job Training & Conferences
- Vibes is great for it’s team attitude. Everyone is always willing to pull up a seat and add value to collective goal.Sonal PatelSenior Product Manager
- No day at Vibes is ever the same. We are at the forefront of our industry and in order to stay there, we are always innovating to find the next greatest mobile engagement for our customers.Eric Van RensselaerAssociate Director, Customer Analytics
- Vibes provides a great environment to have a big impact on company success, and allows you to grow with the company. Our core values ensure that we have great people to work with.
Sam BenediktsonDirector of Product
- At Vibes, everyone can find their own path, for example, Sam to be a Strategist, Connie a Customer Success Manager, and Dai a Designer. Come and join us, be a successful Vibes-er!Maggie DaiSenior User Experience Designer
- It is rare to have the opportunity in one’s career to define and shape an industry from the ground-up; even more rare to be able to do so with passionate, intelligent and caring (and fun!) people.Tania TawilVP, Channel Partner Development
Articles we're in23 articles
Our funding history
$15M in FundingInvestors: Fidelity Growth Partners
$45M in FundingInvestors: Syniverse