Senior Sales Tax Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience with Excel, Word, Vertex Q and O Series
- Ability to communicate effectively and promptly with customers, time management, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Previous indirect tax compliance experience including sales, use, gross receipts, and property taxes
- Experience researching tax laws in the indirect area
- Previous experience working with outsourced service providers
We’d Love to See:
- Experience writing process documentation, the ability to easily learn new skills and/or systems
- 3 – 5 years of related experience
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days – learn the processes around customer invoicing, taxing, certificate collection, etc. in order to effectively review tax charges and provide data to outsourced providers.
- Beyond 90 days – Manage and review work prepared by outsourced service providers, identify process gaps, identify financial exposures, implement process improvements, assist with taxing jurisdiction audits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.