Senior Servicing Specialist - Align
Are you fully engaged at work?
Think back to your last job. Did your work ever feel...less than challenging? Enova team members don’t have that problem. We’re regularly solving complex problems that directly impact the business and help grow our skills simultaneously. When we talk to our team members, they tell us they’ve broken through personal and professional barriers thanks to the mission-driven work they’re tackling and the support from their manager and team. Where else can you level up your skills by working on fresh, interesting challenges every day? We want to celebrate your wins with you. This is the core of Enova.
About the role:
Senior Servicing Specialists are dedicated to facilitating and fulfilling updates to client accounts while maintaining and analyzing client billing records. Through both phone and email communication, you’ll be the voice of Align for our customers and serve as a resource for them when it comes to billing questions, changes in employment and income, etc. Our unique Income Share Agreements (ISA) mean that we have to keep close tabs on customers’ employment statuses, and you will work to ensure our records are accurate and up to date. As a Senior member of the team, you will also support and assist in training less experienced Servicing Specialists.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a deep understanding of the ISA product and establish the ability to effectively communicate our unique structure to applicants.
- Contact clients over phone and email to confirm changes in employment and income.
- Effectively collect and analyze client documents to establish changes in employment, income, and monthly payments.
- Act as a role model and mentor for other junior members of the team.
We get excited about you if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a financial servicing related position.
- Great communication skills and the ability to empathize with customers
- Strong time management skills to work through your day
- Strong attention to detail to maintain accurate customer information
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High energy, team player, creative thinker, and strategic influencer.
- Demonstrated experience in working with broad cross-functional teams.
About the Align team:
Founded in 2011, Align is the only company in the United States to offer Income Share Agreements to the general public. The team is growing quickly and they share a passion for helping their customers get access to this innovative type of funding. Being such a small team, each team member must be adaptable and comfortable stepping outside of their job description to ensure Align is awesome at ISAs. Team members are actively encouraged to think and act like a leader and build and value relationships--both with customers and fellow team members. Align joined Enova in early 2020 and continues to work out of their own office in downtown Chicago. Want to learn more about Align and our ISAs? Check out https://www.helloalign.com!
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.