Senior Stock Plan Administrator at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Senior Stock Plan Administrator
Responsible for administering Project44’s equity incentive program which includes option and RSU grants to team members. Process transactions with Carta (or similar system) for employee grants, exercises, repurchases, cancellations and handles other duties related to employees and contractors stock options and other equity grants. Will be diligent in answering employee questions and resolves problems regarding equity plans and grants. Responsible for documenting and improving the company’s policies and processes in the Project44 Handbook. Maintains employee equity database, updating information and running required and requested summary and detail reports. Prepares and distributes grant documentation and agreements for new-hire and ongoing grants electronically. Works on special initiatives related to equity granting and reporting including tax, compensation and accounting projects.
Why would someone want to apply for this position?
Do you want to be part of something bigger? Do you like to build and design processes and practices? Project44 is building something revolutionary and needs top talent in a fast-paced growth environment. We constantly challenge our teams and employees to bring their best ideas and efforts. The Senior Stock Plan Administrator will have access to senior management and the ability to leverage their ideas and experience to keep the Company progressing to the next level. This role would give the candidate exposure to markets across the globe as the Company looks to expand rapidly via organic growth or acquisitions. A role at p44 is worth a lifetime of valuable skills and experiences in the technology industry.
Critical Job Elements/Roles
- Support day-to-day administration of the company’s equity programs, including processing new equity awards, exercises, cancellations and repurchases.
- Maintain data in Carta online database to ensure accuracy of participant information.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding equity programs and education while providing excellent service to plan participants at all levels.
- Collaborate with People Operations, Legal and Payroll teams on equity related items as needed.
- Prepare reports for internal partners and respond to ad hoc data requests.
- Assist with development and delivery of employee trainings and communications.
- Responsible for compliance with US and international tax laws regarding equity incentive.
- Collaborate with SOX, Finance, Payroll, Legal and Human Resources on reporting requirements.
- Head responsibility to prepare semi-monthly grant files for all new equity grants.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CEP Level II Completion (or in process of obtaining CEP Level II) preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant equity administration experience on Carta or similar administration platform
- Experience with both Option and RSU programs and issuing equity in the US and internationally.
- Familiarity with US / State/ International tax compliance relating to equity compensation.
- Prior responsibility working with larger accounting firms in connection with audits.
- Sensitivity to employee privacy laws such as GDPR and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Public company stock plan administration a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Experience with Online systems.
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.