Senior Strategic Finance Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We're looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our Strategic Finance team. The group is responsible for informing company strategy, owning planning and budgeting, and performing financial analyses throughout the company. You will have a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally and use quantitative insights to drive better decision-making across the whole organization.What You’ll Do
- Build and manage and lead the FP&A function within the Strategic Finance team
- Define and operationalize a comprehensive financial planning and budgeting process for the business
- Own financial reporting and analysis, including monthly and quarterly reporting to the senior leadership team
- Work cross-functionally as the business partner to department leads across the company
- Drive the selection and implementation of a financial planning system
- 7+ years of financial experience, with extensive time in FP&A at a high growth business preferred
- Ability to design, own, and operationalize complex cross-functional processes, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel (you should be prepared for a case study)
- Comfort and familiarity with a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred but not required
- Knowledge of and experience with Financial Planning Software (e.g. Anaplan, Adaptive, Vena, etc.) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, both in process/planning and people management
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of Quebec). Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.