The safety and security of CSC Corptax’s current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our top priorities.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC Corptax family. If you are looking for a career change, don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We’ll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Do you value rewarding projects, flexibility, access to training and career advancement, and working with great people in a positive culture?
We do too!
Be part of a team that helps drive our software and enables our customers to use our software with confidence. Successful members of our Content Management and Design Team should be hardworking and forward-thinking individuals with practical experience in business entity income tax compliance or programming. Being part of this team will help you transfer that practical experience into the tax software environment by helping us create and maintain corporate tax software solutions.
This role can sit in any of the following offices: Buffalo Grove, IL; Chicago, IL; Dallas-Fort Worth, TX; Woodland Hills, CA; or telecommute from a remote location.
Accounting and tax candidates:
- Research changes to tax forms
- Interpret the tax code and regulation updates that drove those changes
- Test tax return calculations for accuracy, consistency, and usability
- Program tax return calculations based on research findings (for candidates with programming experience or for non-programmers with a desire to learn programming; we use proprietary software and training will be provided)
- Develop and update documentation to support the tax return calculations and other collateral
- Eventually lead or assist other leaders on team projects, as needed
- Provide support for the products we create through both direct and indirect communication channels
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, computer science, or related field
- CPA or master’s degree is a plus
- Five to 10 years of industry or public accounting experience specializing in corporate or flow-through income tax compliance or programming experience
- Exposure to and interest in tax software applications and Microsoft products
- Equivalent experience at a tax software company will be considered
- Strong oral and written skills
- Willingness to learn new skills quickly
- Flexibility in considering different points of view and creative ways of thinking
- Ability to work extended schedule as required to meet objectives
- Competitive compensation and benefit programs including 401(k) with company match, medical, dental, vision, and vacation plans are just a few of the many ways we take care of our employees
- Continuous on-the-job training, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement to advance your tax and technology skills
- Career ownership with opportunities to drive your career forward and advance within the company
- Opportunity to work with top customers directly and have an immediate and direct impact on their work and save them time
- Ergonomic sit or stand work stations
- A casual work environment with flexible schedules and work from home options
- Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we’re one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We’re better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion—we call it being genuine. CSC Corptax® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
• Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
• CSC offers excellent benefits, medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending and health savings account. We also offer you 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.