Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for maintaining and evolving Rightpoint's financial model and suite of business reporting. This position will determine/validate model assumptions related to financial forecasting, facilitate the ongoing integration of financial data into Rightpoint's enterprise data warehouse, and refine Rightpoint's business reports and related datasets. This role will partner closely with the Client Finance, Accounting, Database Administration, and Resource Staffing teams to enhance Rightpoint's internal operations and forecasting processes, and will support management and client facing personnel in making data driven decisions. The Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis will have the technical ability to maintain a financial model and work with a robust data warehouse, and will also have the business acumen to develop meaningful reports/analyses and support the Financial Planning & Analysis team identify upcoming opportunities and challenges.
What You'll Be Doing and the Impact You'll Make:
- Evolve and maintain Rightpoint's reporting and forecasting infrastructure, leveraging the company's enterprise data warehouse, Power BI, and financial planning tool, Anaplan
- Maintain the integrity of data and assumptions being used to drive Rightpoint's financial model
- Determine data requirements to ensure the contents of Rightpoint's enterprise data warehouse are sufficient for operational reporting and financial modeling needs
- Partner with the Database Administration team to ensure all required data is being properly and accurately captured in the enterprise data warehouse
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Database Administration team as they work to evolve the structure of the enterprise data warehouse
- Partner with the Accounting, Database Administration, and Resource Staffing teams to identify and implement automation opportunities for recurring, data intensive processes
- Partner with the Client Finance team to build tools to help stakeholders across Rightpoint easily interpret the key assumptions and output of its financial model
What we'd love to see:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or a technical field required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial, data analysis, or related roles – preferably in professional services, agency services or technology services industries
- Experience working in an environment with an enterprise data warehouse and leveraging it for reporting and modeling
- Must possess strong computer and technical skills: experience with Anaplan strongly desired, Microsoft Power BI preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with technology and business partners
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability and results-driven behavior
- Demonstrated willingness to roll up their sleeves to get their work done – this is a working role
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.