ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
This is a newly created role that will support Sales and Customer Success Organization. The SFA will act as Finance liaison to Senior VP of Sales, & Director of Customer Success & VP of RevOps. They will be a true business partner to the Revenue Operations team in order to create and drive strategy, & scalable decisions.
What your day could consist of:
- Provide strategy recommendations to leadership on how to deploy resources
- Create reporting provided to Executive team and Board of Directors
- Review prior month actual results with SVP and supporting team
- Create best practices and efficiencies within team
- Partner cross-functionally to identify growth opportunities
- Partner with RevOps for commission calculations
- Maintain a predictive churn model and provide recommendations to improve retention
- Work with leaders on developing, quantifying, and implementing the strategic plan
- Perform ad-hoc analyses
What is needed:
- 4 year college degree
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of four years of experience in investment banking, corporate or commercial finance, Big-4 accounting, or management consulting
- Proven understanding of GAAP accounting
- Deal effectively with ambiguities and be able to manage multiple projects through completion, often under tight deadlines, with frequently changing priorities and minimal supervision
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Prior experience in SaaS, software, or high-growth technology companies
- Expert spreadsheet creatorIntellectual curiosityAbility to work in a fast-paced environment
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
Read Full Job Description