Senior Finance Analyst (Supply Chain Finance)
Cisco Meraki is searching for a Senior Finance Analyst to join our Finance team in San Francisco! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?
What You Will Do:
Cisco Meraki is looking for an analytical, curious, and creative problem solver to join our Supply Chain Finance Team and play a key role in partnering with the business and driving and improving some of our strategic processes. You will interact closely with various teams within Meraki and Cisco including Product Managers, Supply Chain, Sourcing, Hardware Engineering, Demand, and Operations to help execute strategy initiatives and identify risks and opportunities for cost savings. You are a dynamic, motivated, and enthusiastic individual who thrives in a rapidly changing environment. In this role, you will contribute to a broad spectrum of finance areas to analyze, forecast, and report on inventory, COGs, Gross Margin, and other financial activities within the organization. Serve as a finance partner and advisor to the Supply Chain and Operations teams to drive operational process improvements.
- Drive and manage monthly/quarterly quantitative and qualitative reporting and analyses of financial results to improve COGS lines, Gross Margin, Inventory, and Reserves in the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Assist ad-hoc strategic and financial analyses, scenarios modeling in making better decisions using detailed, data-driven analysis from a financial perspective.
- Work cross-functionally with business leaders and teams, finance, accounting, tax, and audit to troubleshoot financial questions/concerns and leverage various forecast models, reporting systems and tools.
- Support business initiatives related to COGS (Freight, E&O, Warranty, and other nonmaterial spend) through regular monthly reviews with business partners, ensuring key issues, risks and opportunities, and business drivers are understood and highlighted with actionable insights.
- Improve business processes by identifying and closing operational gaps to increase accuracy and team efficiency.
- Drive process and reporting automation and other efficiencies for the finance team.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- 5 years of relevant experience in Accounting or Finance organization in medium to large multinational corporations
- Proficient with Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint
- Foster positive work environment and ability to work on multiple deliverables independently in a fast-paced environment cross functionally
- Excellent written and communication skills
Nice to have qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains or Oracle ERP systems
- Experience with planning tools such as Essbase, Business Objects, Oracle, Oracle Cloud, Hyperion
- SQL experience and report design
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.