SR FINANCIAL ANALYST
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will be a key contributor to the Financial Planning & Analysis function at Centro. The position reports to the Director of FP&A and provides key support to the Company’s CFO and extended Executive Team. Primary responsibilities include playing a lead role in formulating analyses of financial and operational data to support effective decision-making and large company strategic and operational initiatives including potential capital raising, strategic acquisitions and shareholder value creation.
Ideal candidate should have demonstrated success in investment banking, managing multiple projects and prioritizing projects based on management or Company direction in a fast paced environment. The proven candidate will have the ability to make a significant impact on driving Centro’s strategy and shareholder value and grow within Centro’s Finance team with meaningful exposure to the broader Executive Team.
- Help lead the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes including preparation of analyses and presentations for Executive, Leadership and quarterly Board meetings
- Provide analysis of monthly financial results against budgets and re-forecasting annual and quarterly projections based on current financial information
- Play a key role in the preparation of quarterly Board materials including the quarterly 409A valuations for the Company’s employee stock option plan
- Formulate and communicate various standard and ad-hoc financial analyses including financial and operational KPIs to support effective decision-making and large company short and longer term strategic and operational initiatives
- Analyze the strategic and financial impact of new business opportunities, service and product offerings, investments/divestments and operating efficiencies
- Play a lead role in potential capital raises as well as evaluate potential strategic acquisitions
- Assist with managing the Company’s banking relationships and debt agreements and covenants
- 2 to 4 years of investment banking experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or economics preferred
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to dissect operational and financial data in multiple ways and drive conclusions from data through advanced modeling
- Demonstrated ability to take on progressively more complex assignments or projects
- Familiarity with SaaS business model and revenue and profitability drivers
- Proven success serving as a source of information and managing multiple analytically challenging projects simultaneously
- Understanding of the general accounting principles including the ability to build and analyze income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Exceptional communication skills: Perfect candidate should be able to communicate with sales, customer success, marketing, product, procurement, accounting and operational leaders as well as the Executive Team
- Outstanding Excel skills including advanced financial modeling, as well as the ability to present these models in a clear and succinct fashion
- Comfortable operating within a constantly changing fast paced, fun, dynamic organizational structure, and be effective in a team-oriented environment
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.