Sr. FP&A Analyst - US Finance at TransUnion
This position will support the Financial Services vertical. Responsibilities will include various financial and business support functions, including preparing financial analysis versus plan and forecast, play an active role in the budgeting and forecasting process, and assisting the business with ad-hoc requests and special projects. The position will primarily interact with VPs within the business, with some exposure to executive level management within the Financial Services vertical.
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Opportunities to expand your role, take on new challenges, and grow within our organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance and ability to apply key accounting and finance principles
- Strong analytic and technical skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office products, Hyperion and PeopleSoft
- 3-5 years of direct experience in a professional setting
- Support/assist in preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budget cycle through the preparation of reporting and analysis
- Communicate financial performance to respective business owners
Support respective business owners by researching questions and investigating variances on financial statements
- Aid with consolidations of the Financial Services numbers, story and any supportive documentation focusing on the Revenue, Expense & EBITDA views
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and assists in special projects, focused to improve forecasting accuracy and provide additional business insight
- Prepare profitability and variance analysis, pricing models, etc., as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.