Sr Manager, FP&A
Do you want to reach the next level in your career? Come to work with us at Ensono!
Ensono is an industry leader who provides unparalleled hybrid IT solutions that address our clients’ current needs while anticipating and engineering solutions for the ever-changing demands of tomorrow.
We’re trusted by some of the world’s most successful companies because we deliver complete hybrid IT solutions and governance customized to each client’s IT journey.
With over $600M in Revenue, and rapidly growing, we’re a private-equity owned, global business who offers an unparalleled opportunity to grow your career with us.
To be a relentless ally, disrupting the status quo and unleashing our Clients to do great things.
Whether providing unprecedented solutions for clients or collaborating with each other to make unexpected connections, our team of experts exhibit these core values across every endeavor:
Honesty - We’re transparent and accountable.
Reliability - We deliver on our promises.
Collaboration - We thrive as a team.
Curiosity - We relentlessly innovate on behalf of our clients.
Passion - We love what we do and share our enthusiasm.
The Senior Finance Manager position is a critical and highly visible role, reporting to the Vice President, Finance you will work to forecast, analyze, report, and support the performance of the business, acting as a business partner to Executive Leadership teams, while also maintaining responsibility for numerous corporate functions. Specifically, you must demonstrate a strong aptitude for financial modeling, problem solving, prioritizing and attention to detail. You must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be adept at driving meaningful results through excellent individual effort, effective communication and collaboration for our Global Teams.
- Lead the recurring forecasting and periodic reforecasting process for our business segments, global teams and corporate functions / cost centers you support. This includes potentially building new forecast models or improving existing models
- Support the VP of Finance in leading the annual financial plan / budget and longer term (3-5 year) strategic plan
- Lead the preparation of analyses and the preparation of presentations for Executive and Board level audiences that effectively communicate financial performance, business opportunities & risks and provide critical insights into medium to longer term strategic decisions
- Lead accurate, timely and insightful weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly financial, metrics and KPIs reporting to business leaders and senior management, working closely with Business Intelligence and Marketing
- Forge meaningful relationships with our Executive Leadership teams and global cross-functional business leaders. Become a trusted advisor, highlighting risks, building simulations and sensitivity analyses and suggesting solutions to problems as they arise
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and decision support for the business and leaders of corporate functions, providing insight into capital or other strategic spend and operational optimization decisions
- Run simulation and sensitivity analysis on various "what-if" scenarios using insight and critical thinking to evaluate and make recommendations about critical business decisions
- Directly manage, mentor, train and develop 2 Senior Finance Analysts.
- This position may require occasional travel (25% of the time)
Cross-functional Stakeholders and Collaborators:
- Vice President, Finance [Daily collaboration and reporting]
- Senior Finance Analysts [Daily collaboration, mentorship and management]
- Executive Leadership teams [Collaboration; frequent]
- Business leaders – Corporate Functions [Collaboration; frequent]
- Senior Finance Manager [Collaboration; frequent]
Your Player Profile:
- Results-driven, possess a strong drive to meet and exceed goals and are willing to take ownership of problems and make sound decisions
- 10+ years of finance, investment banking or consulting experience. FP&A experience in a global company (a plus)
- 5+ years of people management experience leading a team
- University Degree. MBA / Chartered Accountant / CFA certification preferred
- Experience in Managed IT services and a Global Fortune 1000 Corporation preferred.
- M&A Integration experience preferred.
- Excellent customer focus and ability to partner with internal customers; the role will have high visibility to senior management and significant cross-functional interaction with studio general managers and other business leaders
- Genuine interest in helping a business achieve ever greater growth and profitability and maximize new business opportunities and market trends
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-task environment; ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial statement analysis, income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Desire to consistently exceed expectations and take on more responsibility and in return be provided opportunities to grow and develop
- Advanced Excel modeling experience and proficiency, combined with the ability to work with complex data and interpret complex documents
- Strong interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) and influencing skills to manage business partners as well develop relationships to enhance the role's effectiveness
- Requires the ability to travel up to 25%
Primary Location City/State:
Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.