Global Strategy & Enterprise Planning Sr. Analyst
"Information for Good is at the forefront of all we do, bringing new challenges everyday" Curt Miller
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 2 - 4 years post-undergraduate experience with a strong record of accomplishment in consulting, corporate finance, investment banking or other transaction-advisory services firms. Strategy/enterprise planning experience strongly considered as well
- Experience in information services, financial services, insurance, digital or healthcare industries preferred, but not required
- Data analysis skills and experience
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, ability to assimilate and understand new concepts in short time frames
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work across functions and levels of seniority
- Undergraduate degree.
- Superior communication and storytelling skills (verbal and written).
- Highly organized, excellent project management abilities.
- Advanced fluency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
How You’ll Contribute:
- You will be responsible for end to end delivery of customer repricing campaigns. You will assume joint budgetary responsibility for achieving incremental revenue targets, then monitor, track and report on pricing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Sales VP's and Senior management to identify potential price increase targets. Analyze competitive data to make recommendations and determine business objectives.
- Provides leadership and consultation on complex projects, in the role of Business Analyst. Identifies areas for process improvement. Documents business requirements and participates in system improvement projects as assigned. You may be expected to run smaller projects.
- Develops and maintains cooperative relationships throughout the business in order to accomplish work priorities. Educates, interacts and assists management and associates with interpretation of pricing policies and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.