Sr. Strategic Financial Analyst FP&A
Our Finance team is at the forefront shaping strategic decisions across the company. This role will drive continuous im-provement in the areas of accuracy, accountability and transparency of financial planning and reporting. The SFA will lead aspects of integrated planning, forecasting and reporting processes across Pampered Chef. This role is responsible for connecting operational drivers to worldwide financial performance and communicating results to senior levels of the company. Deliver great results and you will have the opportunity to quickly take on greater responsibility and leadership. Our ideal candidate loves finance (and Excel shortcuts), data driven modeling and decision-making as well as challenging the status quo.
- Value Creation team member, driving annual strategy process in collaboration with Pampered Chef Officer team
- Develop global planning and reporting calendar and operating mechanisms for the fiscal year
- Lead the reporting of monthly executive financial packages, SG&A functional and account level reporting
- Create bridges (walks) and commentary on variance analysis to provide recommendations and insights to internal decision makers
- Lead elements of value driven budgeting process and consolidation activities. Own key planning assumptions and various account planning
- Track and report on key business metrics that are critical to Pampered Chef’s success
- Act as the gatekeeper to financial data and manage wider distribution
- Partner with cross functional individuals to drive a higher level of financial acumen across the organization
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity - continuously and relentlessly pursue new methods, processes and ways of thinking to deliver improved efficiency and decision-making
- Business insight
- Drives Results
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- At least 4 year’s Finance experience.
- Experience working with and influencing senior leaders.
- Experience analyzing issues and making recommendations to resolve issues.
- Experience developing business cases.