If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
Description: If you have experience in private/outsourced accounting in Healthcare, then this position is for you! We are looking for Staff, Senior Accountants and Managers who are seeking a leadership opportunity that will allow you to develop the technical skills necessary to advance your professional career. We offer Flex Time Off, Benefits, 401k match, CPA and Continuing education assistance and more..
This role could be based in our Spokane office or remote
- General ledger preparation, reconciliation and transactional level review, financial reporting for review for Healthcare Clients
- Prepare and finalize month end close
- Prepare and/or review workpapers and schedules to ensure audit readiness
- Provide onsite services as requested by client
- Participate in cross utilization of teams and/or lead software implementations, conversions and setups as assigned
- Completion and/or review of debt, assets, revenue workpapers
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and their personnel
- Obtain client expectations from management team and develop plan to meet client expectations
- Calculate project hour/cost budgets
- Act as a Peer Advisor and mentor for new staff and provide valuable feedback
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in public accounting preferred
- 2-4 years of experience working in accounting/finance in Healthcare related field required
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-DC1