Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for your next position as a Staff Accountant. You are passionate about working on monthly financials, A/P and AR and general ledger. You are looking to join a fast-growth technology company and join our Finance and Accounting team. You will report directly to our Accounting Manager.
You are most excited about:
- Direct ownership over Accounts Receivable, including sending out billings to customers and managing A/R aging and collections.
- Direct ownership over Accounts Payable including payables, accruals and cash flow management.
- Preparation of journal entries to help with timely and accurately presented financial statements.
- Preparation of account reconciliations.
- Assistance in analyzing current costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred.
- Variance analysis on select accounts.
- Other projects as necessary.
What you’ll get from this experience:
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing SaaS technology space.
- Significant exposure to a global business from the operating floor.
- Direct exposure to senior level management from different functions.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or equivalent
- CPA certificate completed or in progress
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Fast learner interested in improving processes
- Experience working with fast-growth technology company, strongly preferred
- Experience working with a SaaS product, preferred
- Experience with A/P and A/R preferred
- Experience with Netsuite or similar accounting systems
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.