Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Old Navy, Home Depot, PetSmart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
We are currently seeking a top performing Staff Accountant with a proven track record. The mission of the Staff Accountant is to assist the Finance and Accounting team with key tactical accounting activities and regular reporting to internal and external parties. The top candidate will report directly to our Corporate Controller.
This is a unique opportunity to leverage your academic and hands-on accounting experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Opportunity for advancement and higher levels of responsibility exist based on company and individual performance.
This is a full-time position located in downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams.
- Process accounts payable
- Assist with the management of accounts receivable, including monthly billing and daily deposits
- Review and calculate employee expense reports and sales commissions
- Monthly cash and credit account reconciliations
- Manage fixed asset lists including depreciation
- Assist with month-end reporting
- Assist in preparation and completion of semi-monthly company payroll
- Assist in preparation and completion of annual audit and taxes
- Support Controller and CFO in annual budget/forecast creation
- Completion of special projects as required
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus but not required
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Professional, high-integrity, reliable, organized, driven and results-oriented
- Superior MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience with accounting information systems software a plus (QuickBooks)
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below to apply to this position.