Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
Strata is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our accounting and finance team. As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting with the monthly financial close process, account reconciliation and journal entry preparation. You will also oversee aspects of financial reporting and operations, be the first point of contact for many accounting issues and assist with compilation of information for third-party audits. Some of your duties will include:
- Preparing accounting entries
- Performing monthly account reconciliations
- Providing detailed analysis and explanations of all transactions.
- Preparing documentation for external auditors
- Supporting accounts payable, accounts receivable and expense reporting functions
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Strata’s current process
- And of course, following Strata’s established accounting processes
Your accomplishments include:
- A Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships