Snapsheet is looking for a bright, high-energy Staff Accountant to join the team!
As a Staff Accountant, you are excited by working in a fast-paced environment and can effectively manage the priorities of the role as changes occur. With a drive for organization and operational focus, you aim to improve processes and find value-added solutions.
If you are a problem-solver, self-director, and bold thinker we encourage you to apply.
What You'll Do Here:
- Quickly learn the technologies, strategies, and analytical techniques that will enable you to drive the continued success of the Accounting Team.
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting functions as a direct report to our Corporate Controller.
- Perform month-end close tasks and prepare financial statement analysis.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Review and analyze general ledger transactions and accounts
- Drive continuous improvement and standardization within the functional area.
- Perform other related duties or ad hoc projects within the scope of responsibilities
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor in Accounting or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of professional accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize complex business issues and prepare the relevant analysis
- Know your way around Excel
- Ability to take initiative, work autonomously and handle multiple demands from multiple people
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all levels
Stuff We Like, But Don't Require:
- Experience with Intacct accounting software
- SaaS and service industry experience
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.