Strategic Finance Manager
- Develop the annual company budget, long-term strategic plan and monthly forecasts.
- Own and improve the consolidated financial model used throughout the planning process.
- Develop processes to enhance Home Chef’s ability to manage an increasingly complex business model.
- Work with cross-functional leadership to deeply understand key drivers of all lines of business to provide insight into future trajectory and identify opportunities for both growth and savings.
- Develop recommendations based financial analyses of strategic questions.
- Evaluate new revenue opportunities, capital projects or expense saving initiatives through cost-benefit analysis to be included in ongoing plan updates.
- Improve process for planning, tracking and monitoring company headcount, payroll and related costs
- Perform strategic planning “what-if” scenarios for annual company projections, helping executives and business leaders make real-time decisions.
- Effectively communicate key insights and business trends to senior leadership, including Kroger stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain reporting on KPIs and performance relative to plan.
- Enhance and further develop current reporting, providing visibility and actionable insights to the executive team and business leaders on an ongoing basis.
- Perform regular business reviews with executives and business leaders to assess any deviations from the financial plan and deep dive with functional teams to assess root cause, providing recommendations for improvement.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with diabilities:
- Pragmatic next level thinker who takes ownership of their work; humble team player
- 5+ years of experience in a rigorous fast-paced work environment – consulting, finance, data analytics, manufacturing or CPG
- Ability to leverage data to drive strategic insights and make actionable, results oriented recommendations through complex financial models
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel and Google Slides / Microsoft PowerPointExcellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with fresh / perishable products preferred